Buffalo Gold Giveaway
But first let’s sum up several exciting months of 2011:
- February – Rain on the Prairie published in Interweave Knits Spring issue.
- March – ravenousknits.com website launched. With a bit of help from my web designer I learn how to use software for my website. Steep learning curve.
- May – I become a University of California Certified Master Gardener. Steep learning curve.
- June – Daughter graduates from high school. <Hallelujah!>
- July – Rachael Ellen Beret premiere at Sock Summit.
- August – Rachael Ellen Beret for sale in my Ravelry pattern store. Daughter goes to college.
So, yeah, things have been busy
This isn’t even including the days of anguish in August when I had a design accepted for publication at a magnificent online magazine and my charting software crashed. ON DEADLINE DAY. I lost all of my work. However I managed to overcome adversity. I launched the software on a different computer then furiously recreated several days of work in less than 24 hours. Triumph!
Back to Buffalo
Buffalo Gold Moon Lite, that is. It is good stuff, and news from the ranch is that they don’t have plans to mill Moon Lite again in the near future. It’s a shame because it is a silky, pleasurable wonder. In any case, congrats to them on the tremendous success of their wonderful ready-to wear line.
So. Yes. Giveaway. Offered here is a tagless orphan skein in purple Moon Lite sent to me my the lovely and gracious Theresa Miskin for my readers. It is reported to be the last skein of Moon Lite at the ranch.
This orphan is no ragamuffin. Oh no, she is all Cinderella. She would love to be transformed into a Rain on the Prairie Scarf, so a copy of Interweave Knits Spring 2011 issue will be included. These pretties will arrive packaged in a project bag sewed by myself.
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Your comment becomes your entry.
- One entry per person.
- Participant leaving my favorite comment wins.
- Deadline for entry is 26 October 2011, 11:59pm Pacific time.
- Winner will be notified via email on 27 October 2011, and posted on my blog.
- Winner must claim prize no later than four days from end of contest.
- In the event that winner does not contact me within four days, a new winner will be selected.
Good Luck and Happy Knitting!
PS: No need for huge disappointment in case you don’t win. Moon Lite is still available from my friends at Paradise Fibers and a few other online shops. Also–BG Lux knits up at the same gauge, and is even dreamier to knit than BG Moon Lite.