I am so excited to have my Prairie Rain pattern published in Interweave Knits Spring 2011. However, I’m feeling a little bad about posting a free pattern then taking it away. After a conversation with Ron Miskin of Buffalo Gold Premium Yarn, we decided a yarn giveaway was in order.
We will be holding a series of four prize drawings. Look at the luxurious yarn you will win:
Here are instructions for the first one:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Your comment becomes your entry number
- One entry per person
- One winner will be selected by random number generator at Random.org
- Winner will receive a skein of Buffalo Gold Premium Yarn “Moon Lite” in color of choice. That’s just the amount needed to knit your own Prairie Rain Scarf!
- Deadline for entry is 31 October 2010, 8 pm Pacific time
- Drawing will take place on November 1st
- Winner will be notified via email and posted on my blog
- Winner must claim prize no later than four days from end of contest
- In the event that winner does not contact me within four days, a new drawing will be held.
Good Luck and Happy Knitting!
PS: The next contest will be unveiled in a post during the month of November, and drawing will take place two weeks later. Keep your eyes peeled!
If you just can’t wait to have some Moon lite of your very own, please visit my friends at Buffalo Gold .